Texas Auto Spa @ Stonebriar Expensive BAD detail!
Chris/owner was to perform the Ultimate Full Detail service and additional detail services for $400.00 well above his published pricing for car show quality services for Premium Ultimate Full detail, 3 Step Wax, Polish, & Buff, Scratch & Scuff Removal, Engine Cleaning, Detailer Clay Bar Application, Swirl Mark Removal. Instead what I got back was a car with wax splatter all over everything, buff burns on plastic finder parts and did nothing to the inside but vacuum I think.
Here are the pictures I took when I got the car back. you decide if he sucks or not for yourself.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ultimate Full Detail And Engine Clean
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...."
- "My family went to Little Caesars Pizza at 3907 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 to order stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and 2 zesty cheese bread with dips...."
- " I was sent as a gift your members mark 30 ounce silver insulated cup. The lead slides up doesn't seal well gets a rim of water on the..."